Ten questions – Ten answers. TAGREE’s interview series with photographers from around the world.
People: Talking to….
In addition to TAGREE’s focus on featuring contemporary photographers we will also introduce you to interesting people who are passionate about the promotion of photography: curators, gallery owners, editors, museum directors, festival organisers and others. The series starts by interviewing PR consultant (with special focus on photography) Nadine Dinter and the second talk is with Dr. Matthias Harder, the director of the Helmut Newton Foundation in Berlin.
Amazing Shots / Editor Picks
In this series of images unknown artists meets well-known ones, pictures that touch meet pictures that evoke different associations, award-winning works meet works waiting for international attention.
Exhibitions whose artists are presented with a multi-image portfolio are presented in the Photography section.
- World’s Cheapest Digital Camera X6 Ultra Mini May Be World’s Smallest at 1.77 x 1.18 x 0.79 InchesShow Promo ImageThe full name in the product listing is X6 Portable Ultra Mini HD High Denifition [sic] Digital Camera Mini DV Support 32GB TF Card with Mic USB Flash Drive for Camera. It costs less than $11 Jon SienkiewiczFri, 10/15/2021 Read more »Source: Shutterbug | Published: October 15, 2021 - 22:45
- Hands-on: Fujifilm’s new Instax Wide smartphone printer proves bigger is betterThe new Fujifilm Instax Link Wide Smartphone printer. FujifilmFujifilm's latest portable printer, the Instax Link Wide, pairs with your smartphone and uses the brand's largest instant film format. The post Hands-on: Fujifilm’s new Instax Wide smartphone printer proves bigger is better appeared first on Popular Photography. Read more »Source: Popular Photography | Published: October 13, 2021 - 7:05
- See the work that earned these 20 photographers a share of Google’s new creative fundNaomieh Jovin, The Gathering, 2021, from the series "Gwo Fanm." Jovin is one of the 20 winners of this year’s Creator Labs Photo Fund. Naomieh JovinThe 2021 Creator Labs Photo Fund—provided by Google and Aperture—went to fine art photographers covering difficult topics ranging from identity and race, to globalization and politics. The post See the work that earned these 20 photographers a share of Google’s new creative fund appeared first on Popular Photography. Read more »Source: Popular Photography | Published: October 13, 2021 - 0:40
- Real Estate Photography: The Complete GuideThe post Real Estate Photography: The Complete Guide appeared first on Digital Photography School. It was authored by Charlie Borland. Do you want to capture beautiful, eye-catching real estate photos? You’ve come to the right place. Real estate photography might seem difficult and even high pressure, but with a little know-how, you can start creating outstanding images right away. I’ve spent plenty of time learning the ins and outs of real estate and house photography, […] The post Real Estate Photography: The Complete Guide appeared first on Digital Photography School. It was authored by Charlie Borland. Read more »Source: Digital Photography School | Published: October 18, 2021 - 11:00
- Bird Photography: 10 Tips for Beautiful ImagesThe post Bird Photography: 10 Tips for Beautiful Images appeared first on Digital Photography School. It was authored by Prathap DK. Looking to capture stunning photos of birds? While bird photography can often seem daunting, it’s actually pretty easy – once you get the hang of it. In this article, I’ll share everything you need to know for stunning bird pictures, including: The best camera equipment for action-packed bird shots The perfect bird photography lighting Simple […] The post Bird Photography: 10 Tips for Beautiful Images appeared first on Digital Photography School. It was authored by Prathap DK. Read more »Source: Digital Photography School | Published: October 17, 2021 - 11:00
The International Festival of Urban Photography Trieste Photo Days is back for its eighth edition and will be held in a circuit of venues with a series of events taking place also outside the city
David Drebin is a multidisciplinary artist working in various art forms producing limited edition works including Photographs, Lightboxes, Neon light Installations, Sculptures and Etchings on Glass. In 2018 the record price of a David Drebin photograph “Jerusalem” sold
The IPA’s illustrious panel of judges has announced the 1winners in both the Professional and Non-Professional categories in the 2021 edition of the International Photography Awards. Nearly 14,000 outstanding entries received from over 100 countries
In a pop-up exhibition on the weekend of 6–7 November 2021, Berlin-born photographer Vera Mercer will show a selection of her New Works –consisting of exquisite inkjet and platinum prints – at Villa Heike in
CAMERA WORK Virtual Gallery is pleased to present the new virtual exhibition Vincent Peters »Adriana Lima & Emma Watson«. Vincent Peters was born in Bremen, Germany, in 1995. By the age of 20, he moved to New
A particularly lightweight lens with a large aperture. With an advanced optical design for incredibly high resolution across the frame and beautiful background blur (bokeh). Four XD (Extreme Dynamic) linear motors enable fast, precise and
The Hasselblad Masters is one of the world’s most prestigious professional photographic competitions, giving acclaimed professionals, as well as aspiring newcomers, the chance to make their mark in the world of photography. The competition consists
For the first time, the Alfred Ehrhardt Foundation is presenting a true photographic rediscovery: Fred Koch (1904-1947) has to be considered one of the most important photographers of the Weimar Republic. With his early death
The Helmut Newton Foundation in Berlin will launch the major retrospective exhibition, “Helmut Newton: Legacy”, on 31 October 2021. Originally scheduled to coincide with the photographer’s 100th birthday, it was postponed for a year due to
In 2008, the Greek photographer and artist Kanella Tragousti had the opportunity to accompany Theo Angelopoulos as still photographer for his movie “The Dust of Time” with Bruno Ganz, Michel Piccoli, Willem Dafoe and Irene
Works of talented winners at the Prix de la Photographie, Paris (PX3) and State of the World Special Contest will be exhibited at the “Espace Beaurepaire”, from 26th October to the 31st October. Entrance of
Women Photographers International Archive (WOPHA), and Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) announce highlights of the inaugural WOPHA Congress. Titled Women, Photography, and Feminisms, this first international convening of its kind invites women photography organizations and
Jörg Karrenbauer’s current work irritates the viewer by appearance and reality: inhospitable terrain, grainy formations, the contrast between black and white goes like a crack through the picture. An unfriendly landscape in the future or
When we look at this photos we feel the soft sand, the endless vastness, and the glowing heat. Wavy sea of sand, as far as the eye can see, in which meter-high dunes draw serpentine lines.