- 3 Dumb Photo Goofs I Vow Not to Repeat & How to Avoid ThemShow Promo ImageMaking an avoidable mistake can cost you a great shot, your precious inner tranquility, and sometimes cold cash. Everyone blunders now and again; missteps are an integral part of the trial-and-error method of learning (which I have always maintained is the best way to learn photography at the deepest level). But there are a few goofs that I hope I’ve learned to steer clear of. Jon SienkiewiczFri, 06/24/2022 Read more »Source: Shutterbug | Published: June 25, 2022 - 2:15
- How to edit your digital photos to look like filmEdited using The Archetype Process Fuji Pro400H +2 Normal Frontier profile. The Archetype ProcessNail the analog aesthetic using camera profiles that mimick the look of classic film stocks. The post How to edit your digital photos to look like film appeared first on Popular Photography. Read more »Source: Popular Photography | Published: June 24, 2022 - 22:52
- Electrifyingly hot: our favorite reader-submitted photos of the day"Quiet summer day in Istria". Rudiescu on FlickrLighting storms, hot peppers, and a glorious California sunrise bring on the heat. The post Electrifyingly hot: our favorite reader-submitted photos of the day appeared first on Popular Photography. Read more »Source: Popular Photography | Published: June 24, 2022 - 20:46
- Weekly dPS Photography Challenge : YellowThe post Weekly dPS Photography Challenge : Yellow appeared first on Digital Photography School. It was authored by Sime. We have a simple challenge theme this week as we head into the school holidays here in Australia (Well, in Victoria). Your photograph must be taken specifically for this theme and has to be predominantly yellow or obviously feature something yellow! Fruit, The Sun, A small dog that knocked a tin of yellow paint over […] The post Weekly dPS Photography Challenge : Yellow appeared first on Digital Photography School. It was authored by Sime. Read more »Source: Digital Photography School | Published: June 24, 2022 - 22:04
- See 11 Amazing Finalist Photos From the Bird Photographer of the Year CompetitionThe post See 11 Amazing Finalist Photos From the Bird Photographer of the Year Competition appeared first on Digital Photography School. It was authored by Jaymes Dempsey. A handful of finalist photos from the Bird Photographer of the Year 2022 competition have been unveiled, and they are breathtaking. While the winning images remain unannounced, this preview of finalists boasts nearly a dozen world-class photos featuring beautiful light, incredible action, and (of course!) gorgeous birds – fighting, flying, hunting, displaying, perching, and caring […] The post See 11 Amazing Finalist Photos From the Bird Photographer of the Year Competition appeared first… Read more »Source: Digital Photography School | Published: June 24, 2022 - 12:00
Ten questions – Ten answers. TAGREE’s interview series with photographers from around the world.
People: Talking to….
In addition to TAGREE’s focus on featuring contemporary photographers we will also introduce you to interesting people who are passionate about the promotion of photography: curators, gallery owners, editors, museum directors, festival organisers and others like Dr. Matthias Harder, the director of the Helmut Newton Foundation in Berlin.
Exhibitions (Art & Photography)
Exhibitions whose artists are presented with a multi-image portfolio are presented in the Photography / Art section.
When artist and photographer Ligin Lee from Taiwan first started making collages, it was purely for relaxation and inspiration. “Continue to do it and find that will bring you into a thinking space, which contains a
The painting of Éder Oliveira articulates itself in two distinct storylines: the context of violence in the Latin American cultural realm and the dialectic of the subordinate. We encounter a visual narrative that conveys the
GR gallery is pleased to announce the first solo exhibition of Tania Marmolejo Andersson with the gallery after a year of collaborations. Titled “Telenovela Life”, this show will present a new series with an specific focus on
It‘s the transparency of the veil that is so appealing and decisive in the play between the natural and the monstrous. What appears see-through and crystal clear turns out to be opaque and artificially constructed.
ClampArt is pleased to present “Richard Alvarez | A Feeling as Well as a Look”—the artist’s first solo show with the gallery. Raised in the Bronx, Richard Alvarez entered Manhattan nightlife as a teenager in